Handy Andy 5
- Easily attaches to stem using 2 durable Velcro straps (straps are removable)
- Fits all 5” smartphones with or without a case (IPhone, 5, SE, 6, 7, 8, 10/X, Samsung Galaxy, Moto G5, Google Pixel 2, etc)
- Utilize the phones touch screen thru protective window
- Reflective logo
- Duel zipper
- Removable cushioned spacer for larger sized phone cases (up to 1”)
- Space has sleeve to hold ID, Credit card, money, etc
- Remove straps to use as a phone pouch in a jersey pocket
- Max phone dimensions: 5 ¾” x 3” or 5” screen size
- Water resistant
Handy Andy Phone holder details and specifications:
|Material||840 denier nylon/TPU cover|
|Dimensions||6.00 x 3.38 x 1 in.|
|Window Size||5.75 x 3.00 in.|
iPhone 7 and 8 users will find that their home button does not read thru the plastic window of the Handy Andy. Frustrating we know! Here is how to work around the home button issue by putting a ‘floating home button’ on your screen
iPhone: Settings>General>Accessibility>Assistive touch>Push the toggle button at the top
This will put a home button on your screen that you can use thru the Handy Andy plastic window.
Then, once you push the “wake up” button on the right side of the phone, you will be able to access the home button, put in your password and access your phone!
View all of our bike phone holders here.
|Dimensions||6 × 3.5 × 1 in|
Fits all 5" smart phones