Turn your Smartphone into the best cycling computer available. With the DriKASE XL from BiKASE, your phone is at your fingertips on your ride. Made of extremely durable urethane, the DriKASE XL will protect your phone from the elements or even your own sweat while still allowing you to use your phone. Note: On some iPhones, they use an electrostatic button and the home button may not activate the screen. However, under “settings, accessibility” you can activate a floating home button on the screen.
By having your phone out in front on your ride, you can take a phone call, listen to music, check your location, get directions, and even load one of the popular cycling apps to make your smartphone into one of the best cycling computers around. With the Drikase XL, your smartphone becomes one of the best cycling accessories you own!
- Fits 24mm– 32mm diameter Handlebar (some stems)
- Fits large smart phone up to 6.5”x3.5”
- Adjustable vertically and horizontally
- Quick-Release mounting system
- Waterproof TPU sealed case
- Fits iPhone X, 8, 8 plus, 7, 7 plus, 6 and 6 plus & Samsung Note and Galaxy (plus size phones fit with no case or slim case, 5″ phones will fit with larger cases such as an Otterbox)
|Material||TPU case POM (acetal) bracket Stainless Steel hardware|
|Size||7″ x 3.75″|
|Window||6.5″ x 3.75″|
iPhone 7, 7plus, 8 and 8 plus users will find that their home button does not read thru the plastic window! Frustrating we know! Here is how to work around the home button issue by putting a ‘floating home button’ on your screen
iPhone: Settings>General>Accessibility>Assistive touch>Push the toggle button at the top
This will put a home button on your screen that you can use thru the plastic window.
Then once you push the “wake up” button on the right side of the phone, you will be able to access the home button, put in your password and access your phone!
- 2001 – Extended X Bracket
- 2002 – X Bracket
- 2003 – Arm Band
- 2005 – Car Vent Mount
- 2008 – Adhesive Magnet Mount
- 2012 – X Band LG
- 2013 – X Band 7.5″ Strap