The beetle phone case details and specifications:
- Securely mounts to top tube using 2 long Velcro straps and a shock cord to wrap around the stem
- Fits all 5” smartphones with or without a case (IPhone, 5, SE, 6, 7, 8, 10/X, Samsung Galaxy, Moto G5, Google Pixel 2, etc.)
- Utilize the phones touch screen thru protective window (finger print does not work thru window)
- Storage compartment under phone for small items such as keys, wallet, sunglasses, energy bars tools, etc.
- Reflective Logo
- Duel zipper
- Does not scratch top tube
- Structured side panels to keep the Beetle sturdy at all times
- Colors: Black
|Material||840 Denier Nylon, TPU|
|Dimensions|| 6.5″ x 3.25″ x 2.75″
6″ x 3″ (window)
iPhone 7 and 8 users will find that their home button does not read thru the plastic Beetle phone case window! Frustrating we know! Here is how to work around the home button issue by putting a ‘floating home button’ on your screen
iPhone: Settings>General>Accessibility>Assistive touch>Push the toggle button at the top
This will put a home button on your screen that you can use thru the plastic window.
Then once you push the “wake up” button on the right side of the phone, you will be able to access the home button, put in your password and access your phone!
View all of our smartphone holders here.